Maritime Antennas Solutions
Alaris Antennas specialises in the design and manufacturing of Electronic Warfare (EW) antenna solutions for naval surface vessels.
Our solutions are engineered to be robust both mechanically and electrically to withstand the challenging environmental conditions encountered in a marine environment.
One notable feature of Alaris Antennas' naval solutions is electrical hardening allowing the antennas to safely co-locate with high-power third-party transmitters. This capability is crucial for integrating various systems on naval vessels while maintaining optimal performance.
- Wideband Direction Finding for Surface Vessels of various classes.
- Wideband Spectrum Monitoring / Communication Interception
- Wideband High-Power Applications
- Wide frequency range - 1 MHz to 18 GHz
- Omni-directional and directional radiation patterns for High power and Spectrum monitoring applications.
- Rugged mechanical construction
- Electrically hardened for high e-fields
- Formally environmentally qualified
- Allowing 3rd party systems to collocate on top of Alaris Antennas solutions.
Download the brochure about Maritime Antennas Solutions by clicking on the download button above.